Land Rover Defender 1999 TD5 Manual 2495 Rioja Red 142k 2 Owners
Due to lack of use (covered under 100 miles since purchasing a year ago due to working away), I have decided to part with my 1999 Defender 90 TD5 in Rioja red. I thought I’d get more use of it than I do, but with 2 young kids, it’s just not practical compared to the daily driver.
It’s on 142k miles and has only got 2 previous owners; a company for the first 10 years of its life and an older gent for the later 10 years. Excellent service history with loads of invoices (40 + worth several thousand from tyres, to services, to UJ’s with all brake pipes and flexis replaced in Nov 20 & steering box replacement in June 18).
It failed its MOT in Oct 2021 and was PX’d with the garage replacing the rear 1/3rd of chassis along with some other repairs and undersea (liberally applied) and fresh MOT in Feb 2022.
Since purchasing in Feb, I have done everything its needed with no expense spared including:
· Replacement injector seals & injector wiring loom
· Rocker gasket
· Camshaft oil seals
· Turbo oil return pipe flange refaced and new seal
· Fuel pressure regulator replaced with genuine part
· Full service inc air/fuel/oil x 2 filters & all oils (inc diffs, gearbox, transfer box)
· Replacement ignition switch (was worn and felt sloppy) and 3x door locks with genuine parts – all keyed alike
· Central locking kit fitted and wired in to 10AS unit so works off factory key fobs (2x supplied)
· Stainless rear door sill and rubber seal
· LED lights fitted all round
This eBay listing has ended!